11.02.2009

farmers market


Hey everyone!




I know, I know it's been months. It's been a wild summer and many beautiful events and actions have taken place. There were ups and downs and ups again. 

I've been traveling a lot. I went across the country and it was musical and scenic. If Utah were next to the ocean we'd all live there immediately. 

I've been in the studio a lot. I have some really talented studio mates and a great job these days. 

Yesterday I went to the Temescal farmers market which is always relaxing and inspiring way to start the day. For the best tofu in the world, giant bags of spring mix speckled with calendula petals, unwaxed organic apples. children, tamales, persimmons, the best new orleans style iced coffee. Indulge city. 

There is also a very wonderful poet with a typewriter who will write poems for you and share some good energy. His name is Zach Houston. I recommend. He's at the ferry building on saturdays and the market on sunday and probably many other places. rides a bike and shares words. 

Also my studio mates have websites: 

Sean (not sure what sean's website is. here is one of his pieces at maniac though) 


I will have some more pictures up soon. 
Here are a few pictures from the summer:









No comments: